Wishing everyone a Happy New Year -- 2021!

Dear Members,

Wishing
all a Happy New Year! SingaporeConnect started the Covid-19 Forum series in 2020 to highlight its seriousness and to support those affected in our community.
23 forums later, we've learnt so much more, from antigens to zoom. We would like start 2021 on a hopeful note, by renaming the series to simply the SingaporeConnect Forum, and continuing to bring a whole host of topics to you, starting with some serious ones first:

US Taxation

Financial and Insurance Planning

and of course, some social and food-oriented online events to come.
As always, we thrive on the support and volunteerism of our members. Reach to us if you can help in any way and may we look forward to a better New Year!
--
_____________
on behalf of the

Facebook: