SingaporeConnect Lunar New Year Celebration: Next Saturday (Feb 13, 2021)

Dear Members,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
SingaporeConnect invites you and your family to usher in the Year of the Ox at our Lunar New Year celebration!
Put together by our volunteer-led team, supported by the Singapore Global Network*, we have:
A selection of Chinese New Year treats and Singapore cuisine from small business owners in the SF Bay Area, including:
Shiok; Dabao Singapore (Sold Out); Mama Judy (Sold Out) and Killiney Kopitiam (Coming Soon)
Yu Sheng and Lo Hei - Huat ah!
Quizzes
Lucky draw
Goodie bags with food gift vouchers
Virtual mingling
And much more fun and entertainment!
13 Feb 2021 7 - 9 pm (PT)
Get your food orders in and register now
* Supported by the Singapore Global Network (SGN), a division under Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB). In SGN, we are passionate about building relationships and connecting with individuals all over the globe. Check us out at https://singaporeglobalnetwork.gov.sg

____________
on behalf of the
SingaporeConnect Committee
A social club for food, fun, and friends!

Facebook:
"SingaporeConnect"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/17969603517/

Twitter: