Singapore Got Talent - USA (2021) - Call for volunteers

SingaporeConnect is delighted to share this wonderful event and community project being organised by a group of enthusiastic Singaporeans in Texas - Singapore Got Talent (USA) 2021. They are looking for volunteers now to help with various duties. Look at the list - they even need techies as well!
____________

https://www.facebook.com/sin.got.talent/photos/a.107413494750377/116184610539932/
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Register now at https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSe.../viewform... to sign up as a volunteer.

As we progress into the next stages of Singapore Got Talent USA, we are seeking volunteers to help us with social media management, publicity and marketing communications, administration of databases of videos, audition submissions, data consolidation (collation of judges' scores for different rounds of the competition), staging matters, program line-up, and any other duties.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to help create a memorable experience for our participants! Volunteering for this community project gives you the opportunity to:-

- be part of a meaningful event
- make friends and gain social support
- showcase your gifts and talents
- pick up new skills
- maintain connection with Singapore and Singaporeans overseas
- achieve a personal sense of accomplishment

Sign up now as a volunteer at --> https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSe.../viewform...

Thank you very much for your enthusiasm and support!

#singgottalent #singaporegottalent#talentshow #singaporeanwomen#liveyourdreams
See Less

--
_____________
on behalf of the