Save the Date! SingaporeConnect Festival of Light Deepavali Event (11/6/21)

In 2021, we decided at SingaporeConnect to not just have a Chinese New Year event, but to also celebrate Hari Raya Aidil Fitri and Deepavali.

Inviting everyone to our Festival of Light Deepavali event!
Enjoy curated food (in Seattle, LA and the SF Bay Area)
Show off your moves in SingaporeConnect’s first ever dance challenge!

Save the date: Nov 6, 2021, 6.30 pm - 8.00 pm PT

Food orders and registration: Oct 23, 2021

Online | Pick-up | Dine-in

Dance Challenge and attractive prizes details to come soon!

--
_____________
on behalf of the

Facebook: