SingaporeConnect Deepavali Celebration 2021 (11/6/21): Registration Open!

Edited

Dear Members,

Celebrate our first hybrid Deepavali event with SingaporeConnect on November 6th, from 6.30 pm to 8.00 pm PDT!

🎆 The festival of lights celebration will be held in person and online, and fun-packed for the whole family!

🥘 Learn more about Deepavali through story telling, music and dance, as well as delicious Indian food!

🪔 Receive a lamp and sparklers with your registration, and light up the evening with us during the lamp lighting ceremony!

💃🏻 Win attractive prices by participating in our infamous quiz and first ever #DanceChallengeSGC !

Online Event: Free
Take-out/Dine-in with Deepavali Dinner Set: $10

Event Registration and Details:
https://deepavali.msky.org

Tip:
Facebook users, tap "Interested" or "Going" to get event updates on your Facebook feed.

Dine-in Venues:

Seattle | Los Angeles

Take-out Options:
Seattle | Los Angeles | SF Bay Area

Food sales start:
10/27/21 12.00 pm

Find us on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/TikTok/YouTube:
@SingaporeConnect

#Deepavali #Diwali #Singapore #SingaporeConnect #DeepavaliDance #SGN #SingaporeanFood #HappyDeepavali #IndianFood #FestivalofLight

Show us your Dance Moves this Deepavali!

Submit videos ~ 60 s long with the hashtag #dancechallengesgc and tag @singaporeconnect on Instagram, Facebook, or Tik Tok by November 4th!

Finalists will be chosen and voted upon to win prizes worth $200+ during the SGConnect Deepavali Event on Nov 6th!

Music suggestions? Try  “Jalebi Baby” - Tesher ft. Jason Derulo or “Chaiyya Chaiyya” - Bombay OST OR feel free to use your own music!

_____________
SingaporeConnect: A social club for food, fun, and friends!
http://singaporeconnect.org
https://singaporeconnect.groups.io
https://facebook.com/singaporeconnect
https://facebook.com/groups/singaporeconnect