In 2 days: Deepavali Celebration (11/6/21)

Dear Members,

Happy Deepavali! And 2 days to go to SingaporeConnect's Deepavali Celebration -- open to all, regardless of race, language or religion -- learn more about it with story telling, quizzes, and vote for the best dance from our dance challenge.

Deepavali food sales will close tomorrow noon! Thanks to your generous support, it's mostly sold out - but we've managed to reallocate the quantities to add a few more for each menu item. Get your orders in and join us for an amazing programme with story-telling, dance, and more

Celebrate our first hybrid Deepavali event with SingaporeConnect on November 6th, from 6.30 pm to 8.00 pm PDT!
The festival of lights celebration will be held in person and online, and fun-packed for the whole family!
Learn more about Deepavali through story telling, music and dance, as well as delicious Indian food!
Receive a lamp and sparklers with your registration, and light up the evening with us during the lamp lighting ceremony!
WIN ATTRACTIVE PRICES BY PARTICIPATING IN OUR *INFAMOUS QUIZ AND FIRST EVER #DANCECHALLENGESGC *!

https://deepavali.msky.org

_____________
on behalf of the
SingaporeConnect Committee
A social club for food, fun, and friends!

Facebook:
"SingaporeConnect"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/17969603517/

Twitter: