Video Replay: SingaporeConnect Deepavali Celebration 2021

Dear Members,

We celebrated our first hybrid Deepavali event on Nov 6.
Our festival of lights celebration incorporated story telling, music, and dance, accompanied by delicious food, lamps and sparklers to light up the Deepavali evening for all. Catch this video replay and photo album, specially re-mastered for your enjoyment!
#Deepavali #Diwali #Singapore #SingaporeConnect #DeepavaliDance #SGN #SingaporeanFood #HappyDeepavali #IndianFood #festivaloflight
Photo Album:
Video Replay:

_____________
on behalf of the
SingaporeConnect Committee
A social club for food, fun, and friends!

Facebook:
"SingaporeConnect"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/17969603517/

Twitter: