2021 Aidil Fitri Celebration - Join in food and fun for everyone!

2021 Aidil Fitri Celebration

May 22, 2021 Saturday

5.00 pm - 6.30 pm PT | 8.00 pm - 9.30 pm ET | 8.00 am - 9.30 am SGT (Sunday)
http://aidilfitri.msky.org

Join our 2021 Aidil Fitri celebration for some fun, food and games oriented around introducing Ramadan to those less familiar - while celebrating together with our Muslim community!

SingaporeConnect and the Singapore Global Network are excited to be partnering with the Malaysian Professional and Business Association (MPBA) and the Indonesian Professional Association (IPA), for the first time ever, in this virtual-physical celebration open to all races and religions.

A range of delicious food options have been curated from restaurants across the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles County and New York City into family-friendly bundles for purchase. A line-up of entertainment, quizzes and a lucky draw with attractive prizes awaits. Enjoy the familiar flavours of home, find out how to weave a ketupat, learn more about Ramadan and make new friends at this community Aidil Fitri celebration!

http://aidilfitri.msky.org

_____________
on behalf of the
SingaporeConnect Committee
A social club for food, fun, and friends!

Facebook:
"SingaporeConnect"
https://www.facebook.com/SingaporeConnect
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SingaporeConnect