27th SingaporeConnect Forum: Stop Asian Hate Discussion and Self-Defence

Dear Members,

We are pleased to bring our 27th SingaporeConnect Forum to you on the topic of Stop Asian Hate Discussion and Self-Defence. This event is held in co-operation with the Singapore Global Network who will be sharing across their North American network of Singaporeans and friends.

We invite all to join. Prior to registering for the Zoom call, we would like to get to know some of your thoughts and possibly experiences on the topic. This will be provided to the panelists and shared anonymously at the event.

___

ACT NOW
Have you experienced racism and discrimination? Why do you think attacks are taking place against Asians? How can we support each other? What are some self-defence tips? Join us this Sunday, 11 April at 5 pm PT/8 pm ET.

AGENDA
  • 5.00 - 5.15 pm PT: Data from this survey
  • 5.15 - 6.00 pm PT: Discussion on anti-Asian sentiments with panelists across the US -- Pearly Tan (Chinese with a Black husband and mixed kids, in Berkeley, CA) and Ashiq Chu (Chinese Muslim, in NYC)
  • 6.00 - 6.30 pm PT:  Self-defence tidbits by Janice Goh (1st Dan Hanmudo, 2nd Dan Taekwondo)

REGISTER HERE
https://forms.gle/NXr3KuEjjT2xiLWx5

_____________
on behalf of the
SingaporeConnect Committee
A social club for food, fun, and friends!

Facebook:
"SingaporeConnect"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/17969603517/

Twitter: