29th SingaporeConnect Forum: Vaccines and Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTLs)

*** Vaccines: What's next? ***

When we last had a Forum about vaccines in December 2020, many of us hoped for vaccines to finally put this pandemic behind us and return our lives to some sense of normalcy. Our community posed questions around safety and efficacy, in light of the unprecedented pace of development of vaccines, including novel mRNA-based ones. Come almost a year later, vaccines are plentiful for adults and children over 12, at least, in the US, and the vaccination rate is over 82% in Singapore, but there is no after-pandemic party. Indeed, there is more general acceptance that Covid-19 will be endemic. Still, we know vaccines are a powerful tool to help keep Covid-19 from upturning so many lives like it did before.

Do you have new concerns with vaccines for children under 12?
Will there be new vaccines to cope with Delta and newer variants?
Why do we need boosters?

We are pleased to have the same speaker from our community who spoke prior. He has extensive exposure and experience on the subject of viruses and vaccines.

The format will be Q&A around your questions. Please register now with your questions.

*** Vaccinated Travel Lanes: How to use? ***

When the pandemic shut down Singapore's borders behind a SHN wall for citizens and PRs, and limited access for all other nationalities, many waited patiently for the right time to travel, perhaps to visit friends and family back home.

At last! After almost 19 months, you can fly to Singapore from USA without a quarantine aka SHN at SDF
But how to book?
Know how to get your digitally verifiable certificate?
What else should you look for?

We are pleased to have representatives who may be able to answer your questions. But we will need help - please register now with your questions so we can best make the Forum work for you.

Zoom registration information:
https://forms.gle/EbBC7MRHsaRwPvet5

Register Here:
29th SingaporeConnect Forum: Vaccines and Vaccinated Travel Lanes
https://forms.gle/xf6FWqVsHQnXHEGN7
See you Saturday, 30 Oct 21, 8.00 pm - 9.30 pm PT!

*** About the SingaporeConnect Forums ***

It started in March 2020, to quickly connect the community with news and updates around Covid-19. It became a regular gathering with new topics over the course of 2020 to early 2021. We said around May, that we would take a break as society generally re-opened in Summer 2021, whilst having two large events in between: Aidil Fitri, and National Day.

We've heard from some that they rather like these online Forums too as they been accessible ways to stay connected with interesting speakers, other Singaporeans and friends, wherever you are. We're pleased to be resuming the SingaporeConnect Forums, starting this month.
--
_____________
on behalf of the

Facebook: