Come watch a Singaporean film in SF! With Hokkien Mee or Mee Siam too!

Please see this message from the Consulate General:

Dear Singaporeans,

The closing film in the Cinematografo International Film Festival 2018 is the US premier of “A Land Imagined”, a film from Singapore.   Winner of the top prize in this year’s Locarno International Film Festival, Singaporean filmmaker YEO Siew Hua’s second feature blends the plight of migrant workers in a foreign land with the hardboiled weariness of Raymond Chandler and Dashiell Hammett.

The Singapore Consulate-General is pleased to partner the film festival organiser for this event and the organiser have kindly agreed to offer concessionary pricing of US$12/ticket to fellow Singaporeans.  Please use promotion code “SINGCINE”.  In addition, our consulate and the Singapore Tourism Board will also offer a special treat to all film goers, who will get to enjoy Singapore food catered from Shiok!, a long-time favourite Singapore F&B provider located in Menlo Park, to celebrate our filmmaker’s breakthrough achievement.

Details :

WHEN : November 11 (Sunday) at 6:45pm.  Boxed dinner of either Fried Mee Siam (Vegetarian & Gluten Free) OR Hokkien Mee (Seafood) will be provided to the first 110 ticket holders from 5:30pm.

WHERE : AMC Kabuki 8, 1881 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94115

HOW to buy tickets :  https://cinematografofilmfestival.com/films-and-panels-2018/a-land-imagined-us-premiere/

If you need more information, feel free to contact the Singapore Consulate-General at 415-543-4775or visit their website www.mfa.gov.sg/sanfrancisco.

See you there! Don’t say bojio!