Do you want in-person events? Let us know.

Dear Members,

As more folks in the SF Bay Area get vaccinated, we're looking forward to eventual in-person events. These may be limited and outdoors at first.

Yet, after experiencing a year of online events, as we've gotten better at doing them, we wonder what good things you may find about them such that they should continue. For example, they can have more geographical reach.

What are your thoughts about when and what is appropriate? What would you like to see in future events?

https://forms.gle/D2h9Db1VLcCneBxG9

Thank you for supporting us through the last 15 months as we held a series of over twenty online events to keep our community connected. We look forwarding seeing you soon at an event.

on behalf of the
SingaporeConnect Committee
A social club for food, fun, and friends!