Get a collectible NDP2021 mug!

Dear Members,

A limited quantity of custom-made commemorative NDP2021 mugs are available, first-come-first-served, for shipment to you.
With the kind agreement from Nemu Abe-Chik, the wife of William Chik, Singapore Consul-General of San Francisco, we were able to feature her artwork on a commemorative mug for the National Day Celebration event on Aug 7, 2021. Most of these were given away first-come-first-served with pick-up meals, but we heard from some that you missed out on getting them.

We have a small quantity of these custom-made mugs left, and will be giving them away for free, thanks to our sponsor: BIGO. The mugs will be available by delivery only with shipping (USPS) at $15 per mug.

Order them here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/singaporeconnect-national-day-celebration-2021-mugs-tickets-211365849947
on behalf of the
SingaporeConnect Committee
A social club for food, fun, and friends!