Topics

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Happy Lunar New Year!

Dear Members,

SingaporeConnect would like to wish everyone
恭喜发财 新年快乐!
Happy Lunar New Year!

Come celebrate the Year of the Ox this Saturday 2/13/21, 7 - 9 pm (PT)

Dine with Chinese New Year treats and Singapore cuisine from small business owners in the SF Bay Area and LA, including:

Shiok; Dabao Singapore (Sold Out); Mama Judy (Sold Out); Prata House in LA; Killiney Kopitiam (3 discounted bundles up)

Yu Sheng and Lo Hei - Huat ah with a special guest - live from Singapore

Quizzes and Lucky draw - over $1000 of prizes to be won

Goodie bags with food gift vouchers - emailed to qualified attendees

Virtual mingling with your community and our sponsors - more vouchers to give away

After hours party with our live DJ guest - starts at 9 pm.

All are welcome. Register @ http://lny2021.msky.org

This event is supported by the Singapore Global Network (SGN), a division under Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB). In SGN, we are passionate about building relationships and connecting with individuals all over the globe. Check us out at https://singaporeglobalnetwork.gov.sg

--
_____________
on behalf of the

Facebook: