Topics

SGConnect Forum #24: US Taxes

Edited

Dear Members,

It's that time of the year again! When many of us receive W-2's and need to file 1040's. The topic of US taxes was highly requested in our past surveys, and we thought the beginning of the year would be a good time to address it before many of you would have probably started working on them. Perhaps you might also learn good strategies to minimise your taxes the next year.

We are pleased to have for our 24th Forum a tax accountant/preparer who has extensive exposure and experience on the subject of taxes.

At the end of the survey, you'll see the Zoom registration information.

See you Saturday, 30 Jan 2021, 8.00 pm - 9.30 pm PT!

Register here:
https://forms.gle/4NdaBpybCiky9Bz37

_____________
on behalf of the
SingaporeConnect Committee
A social club for food, fun, and friends!

Facebook:
Page: https://www.facebook.com/singaporeconnect
Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporeconnect

Twitter: