Topics

SGConnect Workshop: US Taxes: For Students and Those affected by Covid-19 (March 6, 2021)

Dear Members,

SingaporeConnect is holding a tax preparation and Q&A workshop, for those who may have questions but would be less able to afford professional tax advice, particularly Singapore-affiliated students and those affected by Covid-19, i.e. those who have faced adverse impacts to their employment or financial well-being due to the tough situation since the Covid-19 pandemic started.

The session will be informal, and chiefly a face-to-face conversation rather than any formal presentation. In order to keep the size manageable and allow for one-on-one Q&A.

We are very appreciative of our guest tax advisor. She grew up in Singapore, studied in the US and now works here. Though she nominally works with high net worth individuals today, she started her tax advice working with students, and is quite understanding of the situation students here face - with many unfamiliar concepts around US taxation to grapple with whilst still studying in school.

Please register for the session here:

Mar 6, 2021 Saturday 08:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

https://singaporeglobalnetwork-sg.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEqduihrjwuGNcs3E2U031rdX0Zg3usZcOU

Thank you.

--
on behalf of the