SingaporeConnect Lunar New Year Dinner seats are getting limited - get yours soon!

Dear Members,

Just last Sunday we informed you that we had sold over 20% of the seats for the Lunar New Year celebrations, with early bird sales ending on Feb 9. It seems the MLK weekend was pretty good for ticket sales.

Today, we're past 70% sold!

That's less than 4 tables of ten seats left. So, if you're still gathering up for a group discount, do hurry and purchase the seats now or we may get sold out! Out of consideration for everyone's comfort at the venue (and to actually have space for the Lion Dancers to move between tables), we will not be adding more tables after we reach 15.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!