SingaporeConnect National Day Celebration 2021 (8/7/21): Register now!

Edited

A celebration for Singapore's 56th Birthday across North America.
8/7/21 5 pm - 6 pm PT in West Coast locations
8/7/21 7 - 8 pm ET in East Coast locations

Register now:

http://ndp2021.msky.org

Featuring:

Dine-in or takeout from 9 of your favourite vendors in NorCal (Dabao Singapore, Killiney Kopitiam, Lion Dance Cafe, Satayman, Shiok Restaurant), SoCal (Prata House, Seasons Kitchen), Boston (Selera Bunda) and Portland (Sibeiho).

Delicious Singapore Hawker meal deals including Beef Horfun, Beef Rendang, Char Kuay Teow, Char Siu Wonton Noodles, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Hokkien Prawn Mee, Laksa, Nasi Lemak, Prata, Satay, Tahu Goreng and many more.

Thanks to our generous sponsors (Singapore Global Network, BIGO, KW Wilson Khoo), we have amazingly subsidised deals of just $10 for these special $20/$25 meals and generous prizes for our quiz and lucky draw!

Online tickets available now. Food ticket sales start 7/30/21 at 7 pm PT / 10 pm ET and end 8/3/21 or till availability runs out.

on behalf of the
SingaporeConnect Committee
A social club for food, fun, and friends!