The Singapore Hawker Food Pop-up - Sept 11-12, 2021 (in-person, SF) and Creative Fest - Sept 14-16 (online)

Dear Members,
Some fun activities coming up in September!
Also, let's not forget, the Mooncake Festival is on September 21, 2021.
Singapore Food Festival - Singapore Hawker Food Pop-up in SF

For the first time in the Singapore Food Festival’s nearly three-decade history, the food-fueled event is coming to San Francisco. The annual festival, held in Singapore since 1994, is hosting a weekend pop-up Sept. 11-12 featuring Bay Area chefs. Emily Lim of the Dabao Singapore pop-up is teaming up with chef Martin Yan to create a special menu, and Nora Haron of the IndoMex pop-up and Killiney Kopitiam restaurants will be cooking up beef rendang quesabirria tacos and other Singapore-meets-California fare. Lim and Haron are both part of a new and growing wave of Singaporean food businesses in the Bay Area.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/food/amp/Singapore-Food-Festival-is-popping-up-in-S-F-16411337.php

Pre-Order here:
https://experiences.chefsfeed.com/meals/d/191914628/the-singapore-hawker-center-pop-up

Creative Fest (September 14-16, 2021):
https://go.gov.sg/creativexfest

Food. Design. Art. Music. Films. We need these in our lives but often, we won't see the creative minds behind them.

From September 14 - 16 (PDT/EDT), join Singapore Global Network’s “Creative x Fest” as we bring together world-renowned creatives in the fields of food, art, design and entertainment to interact with you, live from the U.S.A!

Find out how they leverage on their heritage to overcome adversities, the stories behind their art and celebrate their journey with delicious food, authentic sharing and a whole lot of fun!

--
_____________
on behalf of the

Facebook: